Fly Feet Fundraiser to Benefit Loaves & Fishes!
Thank you Jeremy Striffler, Board Member, for coordinating this fundraiser, and thanks to all who participated! What a night - we raised $904 to help feed people in need! Let's make this an annual event!
Tuesday, February 6th
4:00pm – 6:30pm
This is fun and unique opportunity to learn more about our organization while breaking a sweat and meeting new friends. The event will feature a 45-minute Tread & Shed workout followed by a social hour sponsored by Bizzy Coffee, JonnyPops, Minny Spoons Co. and TRUCE. All proceeds go directly to Loaves & Fishes!
- Two 5-packs of classes for Fly Feet Running
- $25 gift card to Herkimer
- $25 gift card to Excelsior Brewing
- $25 gift card to Fandango
$20 minimum donation (with the entire fee going directly to Loaves and Fishes and the people in need that they serve)
- If you have not been to Fly Feet Running before, please go to flyfeetrunning.com, click on Login | Account in the top right hand corner and create an account (alternatively, you can download the Fly Feet Running app on via IOS or Android - it’s free).
- Once you have set-up an account, go to Schedule for the Minneapolis location and sign-up for the Tuesday, February 6th class labelled Loaves & Fishes.
Join our Facebook event page!
The class fills at 40, so register today!
4:00pm - 4:30pm - Check-In
4:30pm – 5:30pm - Tread & Shed Workout
5:30pm – 6:30pm - Social Hour & Networking
In addition to the many skyway-connected ramps, there are six parking lots within a two-block radius of the studio. There is also metered parking on the street (closest ones are on Hennepin Ave and on 6th street). If you travel by bike, there is indoor bike parking. Or if you prefer public transit, light rail and bus stops are less than a block away.
What to Bring:
Bring your water bottle, Fly Feet will provide your sweat towel. They’ve got showers and amenities (towels, hair & body products) and plenty of complimentary lockable lockers to store your goods!
What to Wear:
Wear something that you’re comfortable sweating, running and lifting in and sturdy running shoes. We will be working out!