NO CURRENT OPENINGS
Although we have no current openings, to learn more about being a Site Coordinator - someone who works with volunteers to create and serve nutritious meals, supervises all site activities and is in charge of running a dining site from open to close - please contact Rachel Friesen, Director of Sites, at email@example.com.
Site Coordinator Primary Duties:
- Responsible for overseeing meal preparation by volunteers. Must be able to conduct all meal preparation independently or with minimal volunteer assistance in the absence of volunteer teams.
- Ability to develop and train volunteers and to maintain communication with all dining site volunteers.
- Must comply with organization requirements to collect and report necessary statistics.
- Perform administrative duties including submitting any necessary paperwork to the Central Office in a timely manner.
- Manage inventory at the dining site and create a welcoming atmosphere by maintaining site cleanliness and safety.
- Communicate with Central Office staff and attend monthly staff meetings.
- Represent Loaves and Fishes in a positive manner while promoting program mission and vision at all times.
- Duties as assigned.
Site Coordinator Experience:
- Individual should possess:
- Leadership skills
- Cooking experience
- Organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to make clear decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to treat others with dignity and respect
- Ability to take direction from management
- Ability to work with various groups with differing needs
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Reliable transportation and ability to transport food in personal vehicle
Site Coordinator Salary:
How To Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to Rachel Friesen at firstname.lastname@example.org
PAID INTERNSHIPS: NO CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
We hire paid interns in the summer - please check back early Spring 2019 to review postings.