Special Event Volunteers
Volunteering at Fundraisers & Special Events
No matter what your skills, talents or time availability, we would love to have you help at our fundraising and special events! 2018 Special Events Opportunities include opportunities such as:
- Auction & Bingo Prize Solicitation: secure prizes from local businesses, vendors, etc.
- Sponsorships: contact businesses and others for major donations
- Gift Basket Designer: create beautiful gift baskets for event auctions
Day-of Event Volunteers:
- No pending dates at this time.
- For questions about these opportunities, contact Cathy Maes
Dining Sites and Special Project Volunteers (ongoing or one-time only):
- DINING SITES: To assist with dining site food preparation, service and/or clean-up (many locations throughout metro area)
- SPECIAL PROJECTS: Have a team or group looking for a special opportunity, check with our Director of Volunteers to discuss your idea.
- To discuss volunteer opportunities related to special events, please contact Cathy Maes, Executive Director, at 612.392.5606 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To discuss volunteer opportunities related to our dining sites or team building opportunities, please contact our Director of Volunteers and Outreach, Lonny Evans: 952.223.7223 or email@example.com
Did You Know?
It costs Loaves and Fishes approximately $2.50 for every meal we serve? Please consider making a donation. Sites average 100 - 250 guests served per meal.