Join "Team Loaves & Fishes" Today
Click an area of interest:
Learn more about volunteering at our dining sites:
We have the food, help us serve it to people in need:
- FORM A TEAM: Groups can be 8-15 members (made up of adults, high school and college students, families, children ages 8-15 who are accompanied by a parent)
- COMMIT: 1 day/month, for 3 months, with 3-6 hour shifts each
- CHOOSE: from two Minneapolis locations
- Youth 16 years of age and older can help in all areas of the dining sites.
- Volunteers aged 15 and younger may handle cold food on the serving line as well as cold beverages.
- Youth age 13 to 15 must have one adult to every five youth for supervision purposes.
- Youth age 12 and under need to have direct one-on-one supervision. It is suggested that children under the age of 8 do not attend unless prior arrangements are made with Site Coordinator.
Please contact our Director of Volunteers and Outreach for more information about volunteering: 952.223.7223 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!
Did you know that it costs Loaves and Fishes approximately $2.50 for every meal we serve? Please consider making a donation. Sites average 100 - 250 guests served per meal.