Dining Site Coordinator
Although we have no new openings now, feel free to send us your resume for consideration of job openings in the future.
Site coordinators work with volunteers to create and serve nutritious meals, supervising all site activities and in charge of running a dining site from open to close.
- Responsible for overseeing meal preparation by volunteers. Must be able to conduct all meal preparation independently or with minimal volunteer assistance in the absence of volunteer teams.
- Ability to develop and train volunteers and to maintain communication with all dining site volunteers.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for guests of all backgrounds.
- Must comply with organization requirements to collect and report necessary statistics.
- Perform administrative duties including submitting any necessary paperwork to the Central Office in a timely manner.
- Manage inventory at the dining site and create a welcoming atmosphere by maintaining site cleanliness and safety.
- Communicate with Central Office staff and attend monthly staff meetings.
- Represent Loaves and Fishes in a positive manner while promoting program mission and vision at all times.
- Duties as assigned.
Experience (individual should possess):
- Leadership skills
- Cooking experience
- Organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to make clear decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to treat others with dignity and respect
- Ability to take direction from management
- Ability to work with various groups with differing needs
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation and ability to transport food in personal vehicle
- Note: In support of the adjacent community, priority is given to applicants who live close to the dining site.
Previous experience with management and/or regulation in food service operations or social services is preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent.
$15.00/hour | Benefits eligible
All positions are for dinner shifts unless otherwise noted.
Dinner shift: 1:30 PM to 7:30 PM daily
Lunch shift: 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM daily