Position Summary: Join Team Loaves & Fishes today! The warehouse associate is tasked with day-to-day logistics and operations in our Minneapolis warehouse. This role focus requires excellent customer service skills and being a team player working alongside fellow associates. Responsibilities include product inventory, order pick lists, and maintaining a safe and clean professional environment in the warehouse.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Represent Loaves & Fishes in a positive professional manner, promoting mission and vision.
- Required to abide by all Loaves & Fishes Covid-19 policies.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Support day to day operations in the warehouse and duties as assigned.
- Maintain a safe and clean professional environment in the warehouse.
- Collaborate and support detailed and accurate records/inventory Primarius Warehouse Management System.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. or more.
- Manage daily orders being pulled.
- Support incoming and outgoing food, and update weight logs.
- Sort and categorize incoming product.
- Volunteer Management with detailed tasks.
- Organized and detail oriented.
Pay: $40,000 – $45,000 per year salaried position; with benefits.
Position Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Note: This position requires a personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record.
Benefits: Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance. Package includes professional development opportunities, PTO, holiday pay, and partial cell phone reimbursement. After one year of service, a 401k plan is available.