Loaves & Fishes will continue to serve healthy meals to our guests using food safety standards. We serve ALL guests. If a guest is visibly ill, we make a take-out meal available.
- Volunteers are required to use clean gloves at all times.
- All cooking and eating surfaces will be kept disinfected using approved cleaning solutions.
- Volunteers and site coordinators must cover their coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Volunteers will avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth during cooking or serving.
- Hand washing is important. Wash and dry hands before work, between tasks, and before working with food and equipment. Centers for Disease Control guidelines recommend washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Sneeze-guards will be used on all serving dishes and tables.
- If you, the volunteer feels ill, please stay home. We ask that you cancel your sign up and find another date to volunteer when your health has returned.
CLOSING: Loaves & Fishes follows the schedule of the school district where the dining site is located. If the district is closed our dining site will close accordingly.
Loaves and Fishes will always take precautionary measures to keep our guests safe. We will always be where the hunger is at.