Our Director of Advocacy, Debbie, shares helpful information to improve personal circumstances. Scroll down to find resources by county.
• MNBenefits.org (to apply for food assistance (SNAP), cash programs (EBT debit card), emergency assistance including rent and energy, group housing support (seniors/disabled) and childcare assistance.)
• Click here for immediate help in a crisis: 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
• Mental Health Education Conference (Oct. 2022): Free access to sessions and resources
• COVID-19 Vaccine Support
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Advocacy Toolkit for Older Minnesotans
• Virtual Conference for Caregivers & Supporters of Dementia Patients