Our Director of Advocacy, Debbie, shares helpful information to improve personal circumstances. Scroll down to find resources by county.
Free opportunity to attend the annual Mental Health Education Conference on 10/22/23; Click on this link for information and registration.
• MNBenefits.org (to apply for food assistance (SNAP), cash programs (EBT debit card), emergency assistance including rent and energy, group housing support (seniors/disabled) and childcare assistance.)
• Click here for immediate help in a crisis: 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
• Virtual Conference for Mental Health Education (October 2022): Free access to sessions and resources
• COVID-19 Vaccine Support
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Advocacy Toolkit for Older Minnesotans
• Virtual Conference for Caregivers and Supporters of Dementia Patients (April 2023): Free access to sessions and resources